The Technet and MSDN sites are great to have when you have to look things up when developing or maintaining solutions for the Microsoft Office Servers, such as SharePoint. But I also like to have this information closer to me and have even faster access to it.
Microsoft is providing much of the content as downloadable CHM files, which is a great feature.
Here are a list of some of the downloadable help files
- 2007 Office Resource Kit Technical Library
- Office PerformancePoint Server Technical Library
- Office Project Server Technical Library
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 Technical Library
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 SDK, including Office Forms Server help
- Search Server 2008 Technical Library
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Technical Library
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SDK