Since the 26th of March, these are the changes. Quite a few of them…
- Bulk Updates in Project Online: Directly to launched status
- Improvements to Demand Management in Project Online: Another Project thingie, directly to launched
- Changing support for LinkedIn in Outlook: LinkedIn connections in Outlook no longer supported, another that went directly to launched
- Clutter Control and admin capabilities: from rolling out
- Document deletion policies for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online: A really interesting and important feature, now live
- Lync Online Active User Activities Report: previously rolling out
- MAPI over HTTP for Outlook 2013 and Exchange Online: one of the oldest things on the roadmap now rolling out
- More control over Sent Items for Shared Mailboxes: from in development
- New preview features for Power BI: from rolling out
- Option for Passwords to Never Expire: new on the list the last time, but now launched
- Removing Deleted Items Retention Period: from in development. This one is a huge one!
Now Rolling out
- About Me Update and New Authoring Tool: Big news yesterday on the Office Blogs. From In development.
- Lync Web App support for Mac and Windows Chrome users: from in development. Everyone is now invited to the party!
- MDM for OneDrive for Business: Another great OneDrive feature now rolling out
- Mobile Device Management: Changed name from "Mobile Device Management for Office 365" to "Mobile Device Management". From In Development.
- NDR backscatter protection: more Exchange goodies, new on the list
- Office 365 Groups: improving visibility and management: new on the list. Finally some improvements in this feature for enterprises. We might not need to turn it off at every client anymore.
- Public Folder calendar and contact access in OWA: from in development
- Skype for Business desktop application update: New Skype for Business is now rolling out since yesterday.
- Evolving the Outlook Web App options page: OWA is evolving. New on the list
- Improved image attachment viewing in Outlook Web App: OWA team is on fire. New on the list
- Optimize File Picker in Outlook Web App: Keep it coming OWA team! New on the list
- Recommend OneDrive for Business for Large Attachments: Go OWA! New on the list.
- Save to OneDrive for Business: Speechless! New on the list
- Storage and file upload improvements for Sites and OneDrive for Business: Yay! Let's upload those big video files… New on the list
- Office 365 Groups: adding Like to Conversations: Ooops. This was just rolling out the other week - back to the drawing board?
- Office 365 Help pane: A new and better way to introduce features for the end-user. I like it. New on the list
- Office 365 Notification pane: Another Ooopps. This was also previously Rolling out, with mixed feelings in the community. Better make it work and look good before launching…
- Task Notifications in Project Online: Another new Project thingie
Moved off the list into Previously released
- eDiscovery Center Scale Increase
- My apps for Office 365 app launcher
- Office 365 Admin Center for Business
- Office 365 ISO 27018 Privacy Compliance
- OneNote Staff Notebook for Education
- Outlook for iOS & Android
- Partner admin mobile app
- PIN lock and other updates for Outlook for iOS & Android
- Quarantine Bulk Release
- RMS Departmental Templates
No longer at the list at all
- Forms on SharePoint Lists - bye bye, for good?
Phew! Good Job Microsoft!