More updates to the Office Roadmap! This time around we have a few interesting new additions to the roadmap.
This is what has been added to roadmap since the last couple of days. Notice that all of these are new things on the Roadmap.
- DMARC Support in EOP: DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance, http://dmarc.org/) in EOP. Directly to launched!
- OAuth and MFA for Outlook for iOS & Android: just as it sounds, the new ADAL based authentication is rolling out for iOS and Android
- Advanced administrative controls for archiving: Enables SEC 17a-4 record retention. Allows you to make sure that policies as such are not turned off or removed
- Skype for Business conversations in the web experience: This was shown in a video the other day. Nice additions to the web UX.
- Office 365 Domain Purchase Experience: a better experience to get your hands on and purchase new domains without any 3rd party services
- Office 365 Video - Embed: Allows videos to be embedded outside the video portal, for instance in a team site. But the big news here is that this allows Kiosk users rights to view videos.
- Office 365 Store: This update will make it easier for users to buy third party applications directly from within Office 365. Users will see a new “store icon” in the Waffle. Finally some updates to the pretty lame and boring Office store.
Moved off into the previously released
- Skype Developer platform