Hey, happy Friday the 13th! Here’s a small Office Roadmap update for all of you Jason fans!
Not that many changes this time around, but still interesting, and a lot of Outlook 2016 for Mac releases.
- eDiscovery Case Management, Hold & Permissions: the new eDiscovery features are now fully rolled out (from in development)
- Enter full screen view in Outlook 2016 for Mac: the full screen view for Mac Outlook as announced in January are now out. (new)
- Find a meeting room in Outlook 2016 for Mac: and so is the possibility to find a meeting room on your Mac (new)
- Office 365 Groups: ability to update privacy type: you can now as a Group owner change the privacy type of your Groups (public or private) (from rolling out)
- One-click Archive: The on-click archive feature in Outlook on Mac are now also fully rolled out (from rolling out)
- Outlook 2016 for Mac two step authentication: And you can also log in using two factor authentication on your Mac (new)
- New editor for Outlook 2016 for Mac: And if you’re lucky you might even be getting the new editor in Mac so you can use “more fonts and colors”. (new)
- Project Online - Removing the upper limit on number of PWA instances per tenant: after this update you will be able to have unlimited number of PWA instances, was previously only 7. (new)
- Right to Left language support in Outlook 2016 for Mac: and if you write your stuff from right to left you can now use Outlook 2016 on your Mac, without writing backwards (new)
- FastTrack | Dropbox to OneDrive for Business Migration: If you are using Dropbox you can soon get help from the FastTrack center to get yer files out of there (new)
- New usage reports for SharePoint, OneDrive and Mailbox Storage: the new admin UI will get better and improved reports for storage usage in SharePoint and Exchange. (new)
- Office 365 Usage Reporting APIs: and not only that, you can suck that data into your own apps as well (new)
- SharePoint mobile app for iOS: Nothing new here, it’s just a rename from “The new SharePoint mobile app” to “SharePoint mobile app”